Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pre-Camp Reflections

What interests you about this project?
When I see this project, I had already decided that it's going to be my first choice. I have been interested in this area of stuffs since I was in primary school. Since I was not given enough training and guidance in Primary School, I decided that tho is the right opportunity to learn more stuffs about this area.
What do you want to learn by doing this project?
I hope to learn all the functions available on photoshop and how to create a painting digitally.
What questions do you have about this project?
I have no questions.
What do you personnaly want to have achieved by the end of this project?
I hope to understand all the functions and being able to use it on my own in the future 

No comments:

Post a Comment